Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Friends

As we prepare to return to PNG in just a few days, we are doing our best
to have "one last visit" with as many people as possible. As we balance
this desire to be with people and the need to "get things done" my
prayer is that I can be in the moment-- enjoy my time with people and
not be preoccupied with the to do list AND use my work time effectively.

As we spend time with people I can't help but realize how blessed we
are. We truly are rich in family and friends. Both on this side of the
globe and on the other. While we grieve for the time away from friends
and family in the US, we look forward to reuniting with friends in PNG.
God has blessed us with some amazing friendships, if you are reading
this you can probably count yourself among the blessings in my life.
For that, I thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment